After I make ghusl, sometimes some more fluid comes out. Does this require ghusl again?
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah,
In the Hanafi school, ghusl is required when sexual fluid exits from the body due to ejaculation that resulted from actual or effective desire. [Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah]
There are two aspects to this:
1) The consideration of establishing the requirement of ghusl.
2) The manifesting of this requirement of ghusl.
When ejaculation results from actual or effective desire, the requirement of ghusl is established. This requirement is manifest whenever sexual fluids (ejaculate) exit the body.
There is an exception to this, which is when there is a legal “barrier” between the establishing of the requirement and the exiting of sexual fluid, then the exiting of these fluids will not affect the validity of one’s ghusl. These legal barriers–considered in order to lift legal hardship, for Allah Most High says, “And He has not placed undue hardship for you in religion”–are:
1) Sleeping after ejaculation before ghusl;
2) Walking extensively before ghusl;
3) Using the toilet before ghusl;
4) And anything else that, based on one’s personal awareness, would normally result in no further sexual fluids exiting.
If any of these things took place before the ghusl, then any subsequent exiting of sexual fluids would not affect the validity of ghusl (though, of course, it would require wudu). [Ibn Abidin, Radd al-Muhtar; Shurunbulali, Maraqi al-Falah]
And Allah alone gives success.